so my wonderific friend Jenny Benny fowarded this list to me the other day and i just had to post it here. after a crappy couple of months at work (and its only getting worse, i swear!) , i figure there comes a point where the line drawn between Work and Reality should be filled with constant mocking and unrelenting sarcasm...in fact, I've decided to employ # 3 every time my boss asks me to do something. hahaha.
Ways to Keep your Sanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car WithSunglasses on and point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't DisguiseYour Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with That.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It"In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. OnceEveryone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,Switch To Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"
7. Finish all Your Sentences With "In Accordance WithThe Prophecy."
8 don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
11. Sing Along At The Opera.
12. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don'tRhyme
13. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
14. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!,I Won!"
15. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards TheParking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They'reLoose!!"
16. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."